Erin is a Member in the Wenatchee office, where her practice emphasizes general litigation, employment & labor law, and land use & water law. Prior to joining Ogden Murphy Wallace, Erin was a civil litigator in Portland, Oregon with The Law Offices of Daniel Snyder where she primarily focused on employment litigation and civil rights law. Before that, Erin clerked for the Honorable Rex Armstrong on the Oregon Court of Appeals.
Erin is licensed to practice in Oregon and Washington and is also a licensed Private Investigator. She graduated from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. During law school, Erin earned honors in Legal Skills, co-chaired the Public Service Fund, and was the Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Environmental Law & Policy. She was awarded the 2005 Gambrell Professionalism Award by her law school. Erin received her undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia in Environmental Science. She is also a licensed Private Investigator.
Erin is an active member of the Wenatchee Valley community, serving as the Legislative/Diversity Director for the Apple Valley Human Resources Association, the Past President of the Wenatchee Sunrise Rotary Club, a former member of the City of Wenatchee’s Diversity Advisory Council , and current board member of the Chelan Douglas Volunteer Attorney Services.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts (Oregon, Eastern & Western Washington)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary
- B.A., University of Virginia
- Apple Valley Human Resources Association - Legislative/Diversity Director
- City of Wenatchee Diversity Advisory Council - Member
- Wenatchee Sunrise Rotary - President Elect
- Here’s what the Legislature’s Hirst Fix Means Erin McCool 02/01/2018 General
- Employers Should Take Steps to Prevent Sexual Harassment Erin McCool and Gil Sparks 12/03/2017 Employment and Labor
- Employee Cell Phone Use for Work Could Mean Overtime Erin McCool 10/01/2017 Employment and Labor
- Equal Pay Act Puts Legal Burden on Employers Erin McCool 07/02/2017 Employment and Labor
- Prepare for Changes to the State Law Regarding Sick Leave Gil Sparks and Erin McCool 01/31/2017 Employment and Labor
- New FLSA Rule Increases Eligibility for Overtime Payments Julie Norton and Erin McCool 06/06/2016 Employment and Labor